Internal National Recruiter
Position: Internal National Recruiter
Location: Tampa, FL
The Internal National Recruiter (INR) is an integral role supporting recruiting functions and contributing to the overall success of Calton & Associates. The INR role is responsible for recruiting independent financial professionals to long-term relationships with Calton. These relationships are developed through consistent driven sourcing and call efforts, rapport building, problem solving, critical thinking, and strong follow up processes. The INR will help source, research information, manage the pipeline, and close prospective advisors looking to join the firm. The INR will be responsible for tracking pipeline opportunities and reporting back to the SVP, Sales & Marketing. This position will require an understanding of the financial services industry, Calton & Associates history, culture and company policies and procedures.
- Proactively source candidates for the Financial Advisor role through outbound telemarketing, mailing and advertising campaigns, use of advisor data base information and other efforts
- Review candidate qualifications and developing and maintaining sourcing strategies and plans to attain firm goals
- Develop and maintain a tracking system for advisors in the pipeline along with recruited advisors
- Work with licensing and registration along with operations and compliance to coordinate onboarding of advisors
- Support the onboarding process for all new advisors
- Work collaboratively with the Calton management team to support closing the recruit
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, or related field of study.
- Series 6 or 7, 66, and 24 preferred and Life/Health insurance license preferred.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills including:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Recruiting or lead sourcing experience is desired
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is desired